The chapel was first mentioned in 1665 by Monseigneur de Saint Julin. In 1678, the chapel was dedicated to Saint Claude, and then, between 1683 and 1686, it was dedicated to Saint Claude and Saint Louis.
It is described as being vaulted and covered with slates and having a chalice by Monseigneur de Caulet.
Free access.
Pets allowed
Pets not allowed